North Carolina’s Southeast is a regional public-private partnership that markets the southeast region nationally and globally to encourage new economic growth. We also provide leadership on key regional initiatives that help advance the regional economy.
Mission: Provide strong economic development leadership in southeastern North Carolina through innovative marketing and collaborative regional initiatives that will create new jobs, generate capital investment, and secure new business locations.
Services for Companies, Consultants, and Brokers
- Provide customized assistance to companies and consultants considering the southeast region
- Provide customized demographic information
- Coordinate regional sites visits to the counties
- Assist with information concerning incentives and financial assistance
Leadership on Regional Initiatives
- Regional workforce analysis
- Industrial site development and certificatio
- Aerospace industry sector analysis
- Bio-renewable GIS inventory
- At-Port industry marketing initiative