COVID-19 Resource Portal
The safety, health, and well-being of our region, communities and businesses is a priority for us at North Carolina’s Southeast. We have been monitoring the COVID-19 situation and collecting information about resources for business and industry.
Below is an evolving list of resources to help business and industry navigate through this challenging time.
CARES Act (RE: Coronavirus) Summary
- Summary of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act
- Summary of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act
National and State Public Health Resources
Business and Industry Resources
- U.S. Small Business Administration - Paycheck Protection Program
- Economic Development Partnership of NC (EDPNC)
- Download EDPNC's COVID-19 Business Relief Resources Guide
- Small Business Administration (SBA)
- NC Chamber
- NC Golden Leaf Foundation
- NC Small Business and Technology Development Center
- NC Department of Commerce
- NC Economic Development Association
- NC Biotech Center
- North Carolina Business Military Center
- North Carolina Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
While the current health crisis has temporarily changed the way business is conducted, we have a firm commitment to the advancement of the economy across the Southeast Region. We are a resilient 18 county region and will be staying closely connected and working collaboratively with everyone to conduct regional economic development.