- Home to 13 of the top 40 international nonwoven companies
- 4,200 employed in textiles and apparel
- 40+ textile companies in the region
- Ranked 4th in employment for textile manufacturing in the U.S.
- NC State University – College of Textiles
- Nonwovens Institute
- Nonwovens Cooperative Research Center
Southeastern North Carolina has a long and productive history in the textile industry. Some of our unique assets include chemicals and resins cluster, cotton production, synthetic fiber production, applied research centers, military and protective market, reduced corporate tax rate, and foreign trade zones. Leverage the advantages that make our regional economy strong for your business.
North Carolina's Southeast has a skilled workforce with a long history in the textile industry. With a workforce that boasts one of the highest productivity rates and skill certification rates in the country, NCSE is ready to support your textile business.